Milgard Window channel balance replacement

A quick learner from 92243 says:
I am looking for the following 1/2 non tilt window channel replacments for Migard windows.

The stamps on each one are as followed
20-4 will need a total of 4 (2 sets) but don't know what part

20-3 will need a total of 4 (2 sets) but don't know what part

20-4 will need one set but dont know what part
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bathroom window 14-2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bathroom inside picture .jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Master Bathroom 20-4 inside .jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Master Bathroom 20-4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Office and Laundry Room 20-3 .jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. We can replace these balances for you, but they actually have to be custom made because they are not stock items. Can you just confirm for me that each set of balances you need uses that same 'butterfly' shaped metal clip that comes out of the bottom nylon shoe, as seen in your photos? If so, I can draft quotes up at once for you. 

Thank you for responding, each of channels appears to need those a few have them and a few do not. If you can send a quote for review that would be great. Thanks again and stay safe
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Can you clarify what you mean when you say "some have them and some do not?" That would be a big deal. These balances are very specifically designed. You won't be able to just put anything in your windows, the replacement balances have to be exactly the same. In addition to that, the cost per balance greatly depends on these details, so we can't give you a quote until we get all the details ironed out.

To start with, you'll have to go over each balance you want to replace. If any of them differ from what you showed in your first batch of photos back on the 4th, then we need to see them; top end, bottom end, stamp, and the metal clip. Even small differences are a big deal for these things. This has to be done.

Let me know when you can get this information to me. Please understand that custom balances cannot be returned for a refund if any detail is incorrect, and they also tend to be more expensive than stock balances. It's important we know exactly what you need before you buy anything. I don't want you wasting any money on the wrong hardware.

Thanks for having me clarify, when reading your web site it says to always buy in pairs. So some are broken and some were not and that is why some have the metal clip and some do not. Totally understand that custom balances can not be returned
What I sent the first time is correct
20-4 will need a total of 4 (2 sets)

20-3 will need a total of 4 (2 sets)

20-4 will need one set
Total of 5 windows

Thanks again anymore questions let me know as we will what for a quote.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1102.jpg Full Pick .jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1099.jpg End 2 .jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1100.jpg End Clip .jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Perfect, thank you so much. That should be everything we need. I will email you two purchase links right now; one for 6 of the 20-4 balances and another for 4 of the 20-3 balances. Let me know if you had any questions or wanted to make any changes.

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.