Milgard Window latch replacement

A home owner from Fallbrook, CA says:
We just purchased our house and several of the window latches are broken. Can we replace just the latches? The mechanism that is inserted to the part attached to the window is 2" tall by 1.5" wide.

Thank you!
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. We have found a possible match and are currently working on adding it to our catalog. We hope to have it available for purchase soon, and will let you know as soon as it is!
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Please see new SWISCO product code 90-050, replacement sliding window lock.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)