Milgard balancer cable

A quick learner from USA says:
Hello Swisco,

I've searched your page for the balancer I have and came up with S385-27, but I'm not too sure about the "option" you're asking for. The original balancer, from a Milgard window, shows "26-5-HV-CMC-2". It's a single pane, non-tilt window, each pane measure roughly 45"w x 29"h.

The cable within this balancer is what broke. So, I'm hoping to simply get a replacement cable, preferably 2 (for both sides), instead of an entire new balancer. Can you provide this cable?
If not, I need your support in choosing the final "option" for this balancer on your page.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
A stamp of 26 5 usually corresponds to our 2650 option, though you can always weigh your sash to confirm. There is a chart on the S385-27 store page that you can use as a reference.

Unfortunately, you won't be able to replace the cord by itself.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)