Milgard channel replacement

A quick learner from USA says:
Please let me know what to order for a channel balance replacement for a Milgard Series 5245. The channel balance is 32" long. Here are pics.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I can't make out your balanced based on these pictures. Can you show me a clear picture of the top and bottom ends? Can you also show me a clear picture of whatever shoe or clip is used to connect it to the sash?
A quick learner from Hawaii says:
Thanks for the reply. Here are pics of the components. I am not sure if I got a pic of the shoe or clip. Some of the little plastic pieces were broke, hence the problems. Let me know if you have what you need.

Bracket has the following printed on it: 31-7 AB5 CMC 1

Hopefully that helps.

Channel balance
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! That first part looks like our 15-225 Tamp-R-Lock, which is designed to work with the 15-210 shoe. See what you think. As for the channel balance, I think you might have our S770-32, but see what you think. You may want to weigh your sash to confirm the best option. If none of our options match your sash weight, let me know.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)