Milgard crank out window

A quick learner from Manhattan Beach, CA says:
I am trying to locate a Milgard Window rail guide. The part is shown in the attached picture. The part is attached to the inside frame of the Milgard window and provides a guide for the window rails to move up and down. The rails are engaged by the slide handle to lock the window closed.

I enclosed a picture of the part and also a picture of the complete window
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Please see our 39-417 tie bar guide. I believe this could work as a replacement for yours. Let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)