Milgard drain flap is broken

A home owner from California says:

My Milgard aluminum doors has 28 years and they have a drain flap and it is broken. Are they replacement parts for the drain flaps? Where can I get them? Pictures are taken at the bottom of the door from the outside.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8317a.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8319a.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8324a.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


The part in your photo looks a lot like our 26-186 but take a look and see how our dimensions compare to confirm. Thank you!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at