Milgard window part ID

A professional from USA says:
milgard window roller or pivot not sure what it is called hope you can help
thanks Mark
User submitted photos of a coil balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Mark. The shoe appears very similar to our 15-180. Check it out and see if you agree. If so, then look at our Series 190 coil spring. You may also be interested in our 15-186 support clip with a 15-182 bushing.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)