Weatherstripping for Milgard windows

A home owner from Los Altos, CA says:
Hi, Can you help me with weatherstripping for my windows. There maybe two different types, but I am not sure.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7649.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7653.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It's tough to tell from these photos, but it looks like you have a kind of bubble seal with a "T" shaped base. With that in mind, I'd look at our 58-135 to start out. Review our dimensions and let me know if they all match up.

A home owner from Los Altos, CA says:
Hi Tom,

I had hoped that you had a record of what different window manufactures use. Here a couple of better pictures of one type of insulation used. I will check on the other type later. Please let me know what to get. Thanks,
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7683.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7680.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid these photos don't really tell us anything new. The 58-135 remains our best match, but there's no guarantee that it will work. I am sorry that we cannot offer a better solution.

Most window manufacturers use generic weatherstripping in their windows. Milgard themselves have used about a half million different kinds of weatherstripping on their windows throughout the years and from region to region, and most of it was generic. There is no master list or anything, unfortunately.

Profile view of 58-135
Profile view of 58-135
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.