Milgard windows nylon clips

A home owner from San Jose says:
Hi I have Milgard windows which slide upwards and does not tilt.

I recently ordered replacement sash supports from your site and they work great. I'm hoping you can also sell me the replacement nylon clips which allow the window to move up and down smoothly without rubbing metal on metal.

Unfortunately the only information I have about my windows is that they are Milgard brand and use a Caldwell 26 4 FR sash balance spring on each side.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what piece it is you're referring to, exactly. Does it look like our 67-026? If not, is there any way I can see a few pictures of it?
A handy person says:
It is the little nylon slide/clip when ch reduces friction. See photo pleas.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I cannot identify what you have based on this image, I'm afraid. Is there any way I can see it removed?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)