Milgaurd Balance Info Needed

A home owner from USA says:
I have a Milgaurd window that has a broken/nonworking balancer. It is a 1/2 inch wide, 33 inches long Balancer. I am confused by he different ends. I am not sure which type I need. there are several that look similar to what i have. The balancer has the following printed on it:

32 4 BX CMC 7. Can you help me identify the proper replacement balancer. Also, I have only 1 that isn't working - the spring gets stuck and disengages. Should I replace both or just the one that is not working. thanks for your help.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Many of our nylon balance attachments are similar, yes, but the difference lies in their measurements. Did you compare the dimensions of your own nylon attachments to those we show on our site? If not, check it out and see what you come up with.

It's better to replace both balances at the same time.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)