Miller California Sliding Glass Door

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The only true way to determine which size is needed, is to actually remove your existing roller from your door, get your measurements, and match it up to our catalog. You can send us photos of your part if you get stuck and need us to take a look.
A handy person from New York says:
I have Miller California sliding glass doors to my patio. I am sure the wheels are in need of replacement. Is there one standard size for all their sliding glass doors? If not, what do I have to look at to determine which size I need?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
It looks like SWISCO product code 81-149, Sliding Glass Door Roller. Compare the measurements from the product page on our site to your sample.
A quick learner says:
Please find attached a digital image of the existing tandem roller.
Can you help in isolating a good replacement?

Thanks,
Nick
Customer image of the patio sliding glass door TRUTH roller.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.