Miller Corp Sliding Screen Door - Plastic Guide

A contractor from USA says:
I recently purchased the 84-063 and 86-002 from your company in an attempt to fix a sliding screen door. Unfortunately they were no the right parts. Attached are photos of the 1 part I need. It is a plastic guide that keeps the door in its track. I would need 10 of these pieces.

How would I return the parts I originally purchased?

Regards,
Tony
User submitted photo of their door guide.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us, Tony. I'm not sure what to recommend. We do have two other type of patio guides to look at: our 86-003 and 86-026. Take a look. Maybe you can cut and retro fit them to you door. I have not been able to find this exact guide, though. There's a chance it's no longer available.

You also said the roller was wrong. Do you still need that replaced, or have you taken care of it already? I'd be more than happy to help you find a replacement. If you're interested, show me a few pictures of the original roller and I can try to find something.
A contractor from NJ says:
Thanks for t6he response. Unfortunately the 2 other types of guide will not work. I already took care of the roller issue. Do you have any other suggestions?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I don't believe so. Could we maybe see what it looks like installed on the door? Perhaps that will give us a better idea of what can work.
A quick learner from NJ says:
Attached is a photo of the screen door guide installed
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! That last picture was a big help. I think we may just have found something. We are currently working on a match and will hopefully have it in our catalog soon. I will let you know the moment it becomes available.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Alright, please see our new 86-027 and let me know if this can work for you.
A contractor from NJ says:
Tom

It looks like a winner But the only way to find out is to try it. I will order 10 pieces and will let you know if it works.
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.