Miror Closet Door Hardware

A home owner from Emerson, NJ says:

Hi,

I've purchased lots of your window hardware for my Eagle windows, but now I need some help with my mirror sliding closet doors. I wonder if you can explain, if you can, how do I remove these doors from the bottom track in order to remove them. The bottom track and mechanism are as shown on the attached picture and have no wheels at bottom.

Thank you,

Orlando 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 473F3F44-76A9-496D-BBE6-0FBAB5C39430.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C4E76CFE-8ED1-4E1A-909A-75B8F5E23F47.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 99AD2DE8-FCB8-4130-9DD2-788548D35C1A.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Orlando. We can absolutely help with these parts. My recommendation would be the 23-215 guide for the bottom and the 23-196 roller for the top. Note that our top roller only has one wheel instead of two, but it should still work the same way.

I'm not sure if you also need a track, but just in case you do then you can use our 23-242. We offer other sizes, as well, in case if that's too long.

To remove the door, you want to lift the top rollers up and out of the track, then gently tilt it into the room so that you can unhook the bottom guide from its track. I highly recommend using two people for this since mirror doors can be pretty heavy. It will just make your life a lot easier. Also note that adjustment of both the top and bottom guides may be necessary in order to give yourself the clearance needed.

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.