Mirror Closet Door Roller

A home owner from Boynton Beach, Fla says:

My contractor believes the replacement for the part in the picture is a 00-5024. I would need a left & right.

Thanks

Mike 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1590.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us, Mike. It looks like you may have an old Stanley roller which is no longer made but we like to recommend our 23-222C as a replacement. Take a look at the specifications and see what you think. 

I received the 23-222C. My guide rollers were at an angle but these are square. How do I install these?
Can I have pictures?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

To install the new roller, hook the guide onto the end of the door frame. You'll need to remove and lay down your door to do so. You will see a slot on the frame surrounding the mirror. With needle nose pliers, you will work the hook on the guide body into the cut-out slots until the roller is fastened. It takes a little work. 

Do you have an illustration of your directions. I did not follow how to make the bottom of the new roller flat with the frame.

Please note in the picture below was able to slide into frame but the bottom did not hook onto frame. I did use pliers to bend bottom cutout to try & hook to frame. It would not go & stands away from frame body. There is no snug fit?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FFCF2886-5989-446F-AFBE-17E7E9D541AE.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Looking at your photo, it appears that the back end of the top left-hand "top clip" is bumping up to the back of the door frame. I would try bending it out of the way. That could be what is stopping you from clipping in the bottom of the roller.

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We don't have an illustration or video on how to install this roller, unfortunately. 

When you lay the mirror door down flat, the top and side rails should be even in the corner. Then, you'll place the 23-222C top roller guide's upper hook into the opening at the top of the door and hook the side clip into the slit on the side rail.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.