Mirror Door Rollers, concave

A quick learner from Molokai Hawaii says:
Hello,
I'm not sure that I have this right. I think that I need part 23070. My bracket is 2 7/16 tall like the 23070 and the roller is the same thickness (5/16).But my roller diameter is only 1 1/4 ", I'm thinking that this would not matter and could be corrected with the adjustment screw. I can not tell how wide the 23070 is, mine is about 3". Again I'm not sure that the wigth matters so much (?). Thanks for your help.
My son and his family live in NJ--great place to visit.
TY
Fred
User submitted photos of closet hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Funny you should say that, Fred; just about everybody in NJ thinks Hawaii is a great place to visit, as well!

But let's get to work... 23-070 looks similar to the part you need, but I'm pretty sure it's not the right one. Your roller has ball bearings, so you should take a look at the 23-086. Compare all the dimensions and let me know if this is what you need.
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.