Mirror Wardrobe Door Roller, Convex and top Guides

A quick learner from Phoenix AZ says:

number 29708 1.25 inches square upper part to my sliding closet door. It attaches to the top of the sliding door. it is held by 2 small screws A photo is enclosed.  I will need 16 pieces...

I will also need to order 10 Mirror Wardrobe Door Roller, Convex Code Number is 23-081 .

Please contact me for the order information .

thank you Elizabeth

PS last ordered on6/12/19

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Elizabeth. I'd be happy to look over your rollers, but it appears that your images have not come through. Can you please try uploading them again for me? 

Case number is D280634

Name Elizabeth

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EDA688CB-090E-437E-815F-F4FE1ED6D02F.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you! This is a huge help. I am familiar with this top guide, but I don't believe it's been made in a long time. The best option available to us is our 23-226. I can't guarantee that this will work but I do think it's our best option.

Thank you for your quick response. If I understand correctly , you can still supply me with the wheels model # 23-081.
As for the top guides your company does not make them any longer so you are suggesting the model # 23-226.
If the model # 23-226 do not work on my doors can I return them?
Then the next question can I place an order now?
Profile picture of Tom

Yes, you can return the 23-226 if they don't work. There is a chance that they won't; I've never personally tried to use it to replace your original. I've recommended it for customers in the past but I never received solid confirmation that it worked or not. Right now it remains an educated guess.

For peace of mind, you can see our return policy here. You can place an order directly on our site at your convenience.

A quick learner from California says:
Do you have these in stock?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

That appears to be our 23-081 roller assembly, mentioned above. You may just want to go over our specifications to make sure they are the same size.

Dimensions for 23-081
Dimensions for 23-081

Alternate view of 23-081
Alternate view of 23-081

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.