Mirror bi fold doors

A quick learner says:
I need new bottom rollers
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15963780144344463210026755510436.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Could you confirm the dimensions of the guide in your photo? That will help us narrow down your options. Also, do you happen to know who manufactured your doors?

A quick learner from Bathroom says:
Manufacturer is independent mirror industries inc, Canada
Roller is 7/8 inch pin part is 7/16 probably need to replace all 4
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the additional information. How about our 23-120? This has the same sized wheel at 7/8" and 7/16" diameter pin. I think this may be our best bet.

Ok how do I order 4 of them
Profile picture of Tom

All orders can be placed directly from our site at your convenience.

That roller looks nothing like my roller, it's the same one Home Depot carries. The top of my roller has beveled edges and is much thinner maybe 1/8 I ch
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15967337579033450432846558468858.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

We don't have anything like that, unfortunately. If your guide absolutely needs that same style wheel to function, then we won't be able to help. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.