Mirror closet doors

A quick learner from Pensacola, FL says:
Have 2 mirror closet door 96x80 and 60x80 after the hurricane I saved the doors and what I believe is the top rails?
But do not have bottom rails.can you help
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AB23E63C-8111-4B02-A17B-0FA9D86332F1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6380CC71-7D48-4D3C-857B-C694A44EFFA4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A114F580-7D41-4271-AC51-53B6ECA62D69.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We only sell two types of bottom tracks for mirror closet doors: the 23-240, which is designed for convex wheels, and the 23-270, which is designed for concave wheels. Your next step should be to check the type of wheels on your door to verify which kind of track would work best.

Also note that we have other sizes for each track under different product codes. See the 23-241 and 23-242 for the first type, and the 23-271 and 23-272 for the second type.

I ordered and received 23-242 and (2)23- 240 i think these are for convex rollers? If I have concave rollers can I just order new rollers ? Or do I have to return the guide and get new ones??
Bill
This is roller I have now is it concave or convex?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D9F16F30-DF3B-4709-814F-7FF539CD554F.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

Yes, your current wheel is convex. It should be fully compatible with the 23-242.

A quick learner from Florida says:
Hello
I need a lower track for a concave roller closet door system. My problem is, my existing track is 84 inches long. I do not see that length offered. Is something available?
Thanks
Chris
Profile picture of Tom

We unfortunately aren't able to ship products as long as 84". My recommendation is to use two shorter tracks and butt them together to make up the length.

I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.