Mirror door bottom roller, convex

A handy person from Palmdale, Ca says:
I need to replace 4 broken mirrored door bottom rollers type product code 23-199. How do you remove the broken bottom frames from the door ? How does the replacement 23-199 insert into the door bottom?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. To remove the broken bottom frames you will likely have to remove the entire mirror closet door. As for roller installation, the housing has tabs on the sides that can be bent and hooked into the mirror door frame. There are also sometimes screws that are used to secure it.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)