Mirror door hardware parts

A quick learner from Houston, tx. says:
I need 2 each of theses including the adjuster screws and metal insert the ball point pen is pointing to.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15556121135792142512634530989849.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we haven't been able to find anything similar to this roller. Could you remove it from the door entirely and show me a photo of it by itself? I'd like to see it from one or two different angles. I'd also like to know the diameter of the wheel. Finally, is this on the bottom or top of the door? 

I'm hoping we can track down a usable replacement with that information. Thank you!

Profile picture of Tom

Ahhh, you're right. I can't believe I missed that. It does come with an adjustment screw, though it looks like your wheel may be concave instead of flat. That could also be a trick of the light. As long as your wheel is flat then I think it will work well as a replacement.

Profile picture of Tom

Awesome, thank you! We appreciate your business. Sorry again about the initial confusion. If you ever need anything else, please let us know and we will do our best to help.

The item is identical in measurements to your part # 23-016, but your picture does not show the adjustment screw and flat metal insert. The wheel diameter is 7/8".
Yes, the wheel is flat. I will place an order.

Thank you.
Tom,
I received the parts today
Please look at the picture I sent originally.
I did not receive the square metal insert that locks the adjuster to the channel. Is this something you can supply. The metal insert keeps the part from falling out of the door channel..
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that that part is no longer available. You will need to find some items possibly at a hardware store and fashion something that can work in place of it.

These are older parts and not made much anymore. Sorry we can't offer anything better.

Thank you for your help. I will see if I can find something to fashion the part.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.