Mirror folding door Home decor innovation s model 64564-001

A quick learner says:
Don't know what parts to get. The door won't go on the track. See top and bottom of door and door has some missing pins.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E936028F-03CE-4022-9158-C4406564A9A9.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9EBB01F7-E943-4142-8DFF-CE9C0D232A54.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 95488E51-ED48-46F7-A338-67FA9653BE3E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 66829E0B-3CF6-46EF-9FA5-09D154DA0C01.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I could do my best to match up every part you show in your photos, but I don't know which one is the source of your problem. Replacing everything may not end up fixing the issue.

Can you go into more detail as to the problem you're having? What exactly is happening when you try to put the door on the track?

A quick learner says:
Hi, the first picture has the pin. I am missing one pin. The 3rd picture has a plastic piece on the floor track that plastic piece missing. I just need two parts.
Please let me know if this is something you have.
Thank you,
Linda
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We carry a couple different pins that resemble yours, like the 23-115 or 23-112. You'll have to compare dimensions and style to confirm which one, if either, is a match.

I can't really see the plastic slide in your photo. From what I can make out, it doesn't look like anything in our inventory. I don't think we'll be able to supply that part.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.