Mirror sliding door track and rollers

A home owner from Vernon Hills, Illinois says:
Hello,

I'm looking for a bottom track and 6 rollers for my mirror closet doors. It is Stanly/Monarch, 3 large mirrors on double track, with 1 5/8" span, in white. The rollers appear to just snap into the slots in the frame without any screws. I believe you do have corresponding replacement parts, although I'd appreciate if you could point me to the once you'd recommend. One question I have is about the track length. The one I currently have is 127" long single piece, do you have such long tracks? What would be the cost if you do? I'd rather avoid splicing since the doors are quite heavy and gliding over the seam would likely damaged the wheels quickly.

Thanks for your help,
Darek
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210315_110805.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210315_105821.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210315_110634.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210315_111021.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210213_090228.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey there. Unfortunately are longest track we can possibly ship is the 96" long. What I advise doing is getting, say, the 23-242 72" track and the 23-241 60" track, adjoining them together, then cutting off any excess with a hacksaw like our 75-023. We've had people do this before and haven't had complains about the tracks wearing more quickly because of it. Let me know if you have any further questions. 

A home owner from Vernon Hills, Illinois says:
Thank you Bob!

I can't find this track anywhere else, so I will probably have to splice them together. Could you tell me which of the rollers would match the one I have? I'm not sure if you can do that based on the part number visible on pictures...

Thanks again!

Darek
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Darek. Your rollers look like our 23-041 to me. Compare the dimensions and see if you agree. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.