Mirror top track replacement and hardware

A home owner from Iowa says:
I currently purchased a house with a mirrored bypass door where the top track is shorter than the opening. I would like to put a longer track on the top in order for the door not to come off the track. The current track is a double "J" track and the outside wheel diameter of my current top roller is a double wheel with a 7/8' outside diameter. I am looking for a 60' track I can cut to a FULL 48" width or a track that is a FULL 48" to begin with. Do you still have this type of track, as I did not see such an item on line. But if this is no longer available, could you tell me what single wheel roller would work to replace my double wheel roller which might work so the door does not come off the track. The third option would be to tell me what is currently available to allow to allow me to keep my doors and put up new hardward in order for them to bypass each other.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1513 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1514.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1515.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1517.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1518.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We believe our 23-502 track kit will work with your twin roller assemblies but we recommend reviewing our dimensions to confirm. Unfortunately, the twin roller assemblies are no longer available. We only have it with a single wheel, which is our 23-027. Thanks for posting! 

Installing a Two-Door Sliding Closet Door Track Kit
Installing a Two-Door Sliding Closet Door Track Kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.