Mirror wardrob door roller

A quick learner from Skowhegan Maine says:
I reciently purchased a set of mirror door rollers from you (#23-198) and they are way to large for my application. I was hoping to get some help finding gthe right part. The roller assembly I need goes on the bottom fo my wardrob mirror door in my 2000 Fleetwood Discovery motorhome. It's very simylar to the one I purchased from you except about half the size. Nylon rooler is about 1"in dimeter, the entire assembly is aprox.1-7/8" long and 1-1/2" high and 1/2" wide. Can you help?
Thanks,
Brad
User submitted photo of their Fleetwood mirror door roller.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Brad, we appreciate your patience.

We've been researching possible replacements and believe the 81-247 Sliding Patio Roller is the closest match.

We were unable to locate any other rollers that we believe would be a good fit.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.