Mirror wardrobe door rollers

A home owner from Riverside, California says:
I need at least 4 mirror wardrobe door rollers.

My roller housing assembly looks very much like your 23-086 and 23-070 but the wheel is only 1 1/8 inches in diameter and not the 1 1/2 inch diameter as in the above models. It also has a recessed groove (I think you refer to this as a concave roller) as in the above model numbers.

The retractable sleeve with the riveted roller is 1 1/2 inch wide and 2 3/8 inches high and 1/2 inches deep. The width of the holes on the flanges is 2 1/2 inches center to center. The housing holding the sleeve has 3/4 inch flanges on each side making the entire width of the housing 2 and 15/16 inches
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageSXZJqk.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageo3JlVs.gif
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

We don't carry this exact roller but our 23-086 with a ball bearing nylon concave wheel appears to be our closest match. Review our specifications and let me know what you think. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.