Mirror/Closet Door Part

A home owner from USA says:
This is the part I am looking for. It goes to a piece of Kincaid furniture. There should be a right and left side part, just a mirror image basically. I need 3 sets. If you have any idea please let me know. Thank You.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.png
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This vaguely reminds me of our 32-336 Locking Device Kit. Take a look and see what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)