Mirrored Sliding Door Parts

A home owner from United Kingdom says:
Looking to purchase 2 x parts (us pat 3750337) top fittings for mirrored sliding doors. Do you supply the parts to ul companies or would you be willing to ship the parts?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Your roller is an old and discontinued model, unfortunately. I don't think it's been made in some time.

We have recommended our 23-027 as a replacement in the past, but we haven't yet received confirmation that this works. I can only tell you that its function is very similar and it should, theoretically, work the same way. However there are still so many differences in design that I can't guarantee it.

Look it over and see what you think. We do ship worldwide, too. You can see our shipping policy here.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.