Mirrored bifold pin placement and missing parts

A home owner from USA says:
I have a mirrored Benchmark bi-fold door. The hinges had separated from the frame, fixed that. Trouble opening, hinges part of problem. There are two pin holes, pins were in first, on bottom, second on top. Which hole should I use? Track and pins good shape. I wasn't as smart as I thought I was. Door were always difficult to open. The hinges came loose from the frame fixed that. Believe I am missing some parts. Missing plastic inverts from pin holes, clips nod one pin spring. Have two
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0321191705.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0321191705a.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0321191706.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0321191712.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

For your bottom threaded pivot pin, take a look at our 21-002 to see if this will work for you. For the three other spring loaded pins, our 21-042 are worth considering. You may need to replace the nylon grommets, with something like the 21-163. These help the pin to slide through the metal door holes. Look over everything and let us know what you think. 

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.