Mirrored bypass door nylon top guide - Masterful Door Systems Division

A home owner from Ann Arbor, MI says:
What is the replacement part for this mirror bypass top door guide from Masterful Door Systems Div.

Best regards, Marty
User submitted photos of mirror closet door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not familiar with this top guide. We would like to see how it relates to the top of the door. If possible, please send us some photos of it attached to the door. Thanks!
A quick learner from Ann Arbor, MI says:
Attached find photos of the mirrored bypass door top guide attached to the door.
User submitted photos of mirror closet door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. Thank you for the additional information! However, I'm afraid do not carry your exact top guide. The nylon top guides we carry have a metal housing that attaches directly to the door. You may be able to retrofit one of them to work. Take a look at the following guides, I believe one of these could work in your door with a little work: our 23-038, 23-044, 23-082 and 23-090.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.