Mirrored closet door bottom rollers

A home owner from Lombard, Illinois 60148 says:

I have several mirrored mirrored closet doors with rollers on the bottom. The roller wheels are beat up and, although somewhat functional, do not roll smoothly or easily. The wheel edges are rough and somewhat flattened at points.

These doors are likely original to the condo, built in 1969. I can find no identifying marks anywhere.I'd like to replace all the rollers. The roller wheel assembly itself is easily removable but I have no idea how to remove the entire unit (see photos).

Any help you can give will be much appreciated.

Chris 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named door roller installed.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named door roller partially disassembled.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named door roller disassembled.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, your mounting bracket is no longer available, so I would leave the bracket with the adjusting screw alone and use the 23-042 to replace your door roller. Take a look and see what you think. 

Alternate image for 23-042
Alternate image for 23-042

A handy person from Lombard, Illinois 60148 says:
Looks perfect...I ordered 10ea. Thanks, Paul, you're the best.
Profile picture of Paul

We're happy to help! Please let us know if you need anything else.

A quick learner from Lombard, Illinois says:
Just a quick follow up. Bought the 23-042 roller...works perfectly! Like brand new doors...slide easily with just a touch. Than you!

Chris
Profile picture of Paul

That's great. Thanks for letting us and other customers know how the repair worked out for you. Please let us know if you need anything else. 

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.