Mirrored closet door handles

A quick learner from Pa. says:

I recently moved into a house that has one bifold set of mirror doors and 3 sets of slider mirror doors. None of these doors have any handle on them. I see that you do have some handles. One stick on and 1 screw in. I'm having trouble envisioning where these would go but more importantly how exactly they mount. What part is the handle part of it etc. Can you send me some instructions on the mounting of these handles so I understand better please?

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Are you referring to our 22-017 and 22-022? I'm afraid we don't have instructions for either of these handles. It really depends more on the doors than the handles, and I don't know anything about your doors other than that they are mirror bifolds. I can tell you that these are meant to install at the fold between two panels. Specifically, they would mount on the side of the panel so that it's kind of sandwiched between them.

That said, I don't know if your door is designed to accommodate that kind of installation. If it's not, or if you aren't sure, send us some photos.

A quick learner from Pa. says:
How well do the stick on ones hold up? I'm presuming not long but maybe I'm wrong.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Well, adhesive will never last as long as screws, but these are made to last many years. That all depends on how well it's treated, though.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.