Mirrored closet door roller

A home owner from Santa Rosa,CA says:
Challenged to find this specific replacement part for my mirrored closet doors. Thanks for any help!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, we're happy to try to give you a hand with this. I can't quite tell is your wheel is 1-1/4" or 1-1/2", so compare our 23-043 and 23-198 to what you have now. Let us know what you think.

Thank you so much. I jumped the gun and ordered 4 of the 23-095 and didn't even notice they're an "outie" instead of an "innie". I see now that the 23-198 is the proper part. any chance I can exchange these?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Sure, we don't do exchanges but you can return the parts and place a new order for the correct rollers. 

SWISCO.COM Return Instructions:

If a stock item (not including tools or custom-made merchandise) is returned within 30 days of delivery, SWISCO will refund the cost of the returned items.

The customer is responsible for all shipping charges not the result of a SWISCO error. SWISCO will process the refund when the returned merchandise is received. 

Tools and custom items are not returnable. 

If merchandise is not returned in good condition, the return will not be accepted.  

Please be sure to include all parts, including fasteners and wrap appropriately for a safe return. 

SWISCO.com does not accept requests for an exchange. You must place a separate order for new items. 

Ship returns to: 

SWISCO.com 

Attn: RETURNS 

7030 Colonial Hwy 

Pennsauken, NJ 08109 

Please include the order number on or inside the package.

Our Return/Exchange Policy can be viewed online at: https://www.swisco.com/informative/pd/Swisco-Policies/Return_Exchange-Policy

Thanks much! Will be mailed tomorrow (forgot today is a postal holiday)
I don't feel quite so badly now that I've inspected all the parts photos and descriptions as they don't show the plastic roller itself to show if it's concave or convex and it's not included in the description either :)
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

We'll keep an eye out for you return! Sorry, the photo of the 23-198 isn't so clear, but to clarify, it does come with a concave wheel. Hope this helps and good luck with the repair!

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.