Missing Lock Mechanism

A quick learner from united states says:
The windows have a gap that appear to need a handle which inserts and allows for the mechanism to slide the internal pieces up and down to lock the window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201117_203628.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201117_203619.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Handle 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Handle.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201113_112723 (1).jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. That gap you show was very likely meant to accommodate a lock for your casement window. Unfortunately, I don't know what lock you need. In order to recommend a replacement, we need to use the original as a reference. Do you have an identical window in the house that may still have its lock? If so, please remove that from its window and show me a photo of it.

If you have no lock whatsoever that we can loo at, then I'm afraid we won't be able to ID a match for you. These are very specific parts; there have been dozens and dozens of different kinds produced and discontinued over the years. It's not possible to know what you need without a reference.

I was able to get one of the locks from another window see attached.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 44.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5555.PNG
more pictures
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you. Unfortunately, we don't have a match for this window lock. The closest product in our inventory would be the 38-209, but I cannot guarantee that this would work for you. Look it over and see what you think.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.