Missing ? Sliding Doop Rollers

A quick learner from Seattle, WA says:
Rollers seem to be missing from patio door. The door does open and close smoothly, but is beginning to need a little more force. I don't remember the door ever having rollers. There was never a rolled adjustment screw on either side of the door. Is it possible that my model does not require rollers?

If possible, I would like to add rollers?? How to I pick the roller that would fit my door? Are they all standard??
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Patio Door 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Patio Door 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Patio Door 3.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Hello,
If your door is still opening and closing, I'm certain there are rollers inside. It looks like someone may have removed and misplaced the adjustment screw at one point, but I do see what may be an installation screw above it. 
Unfortunately, replacement rollers are anything but standard, so we will need to see a roller removed from the door with dimensions to compare to our inventory. Thank you!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.