Missing Storm Door Handle

A quick learner from united states says:
Hello, I've been trying to find the "right" handle door for my storm door, unsuccessfully. Seems like its exceedingly difficult to find since I can get the door model, series#, or brand. However, I'm attaching the measures of the door so with that info you can help me to find it. The first two pictures belong to the door, the third one is the frame. It has to be brushed nickel or sating nickel, in that order. Please let me know if you can get it, PLEASE. Thank you very much!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4733.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4734.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4735.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us! I looked through our entire selection of storm door handles and I'm sorry to say that we don't have anything with a hole spacing of 6", center-to-center. That's a pretty important dimension so that's kind of a deal breaker. Can you confirm the center-to-center installation hole spacing for the handle?

I really appreciate you taking the time to help me out with this matter. The center-to-center installation hole spacing for the handle is 6'5/8. If you can't find the proper handle that fits my door. I'd thank you any suggestions that would solve the problem. Like modifying the door hole, or space, if possible; or something that you think it would be the best solution.

Best,

Fernando
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks for the confirmation, Fernando. I was able to find only one storm door lockset in our inventory that matches the specifications you gave me. That would be our 40-214. This is a heavy duty security door type that is very close to the hole spacing you gave me. 

Now, I don't know for sure if this will work for you, but it does seem to be our best option. Look it over and let me know what you think.

Thank you again Tom, as you said, that's the only option I have so I'll take it. Should I buy it directly from the website?
Profile picture of Tom

Yes, you can buy directly from us or you can give us a call at 856-317-6263. Our phone hours are Monday - Friday; 8AM - 4:30PM EST.

In the case that our product doesn't work--and there's a chance it won't--you can return it for a refund. See our return policy here. I really do hope it works, though. I tried to find something a little closer to your measurements with no luck. Please let me know how it turns out.

Absolutely. Thank you for your assistance Tom!
Profile picture of Tom

You're welcome! If you needed to identify any other part, let me know. I'm happy to help as best as I can.

How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 40-214 Security Door Lever Mortise Lock Set
How to install the 40-214 Security Door Lever Mortise Lock Set
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.