Missing Top Guide to Sliding Mirror Closet Door

A home owner from Long Beach, CA says:
Hi,

I am missing the matching top guide to this closet door and I can't find a replacement for this model in any local home depots or hardware stores. Do you have this piece or know where I can find one?

Thanks!
Leeav
User submitted a photo of mirror door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This looks like our 23-044. Check it out and let me know what you think.
A home owner from Downey, Ca. says:
Hi. I have a similar condition to the gentleman above. What I want to know is what parts I need to replace the ones in my pix attached. Too, how do you uninstall the original part off the door to replace it with the new one. I see no way it can be taken off. Thanks!
User submitted photos of closet door hardwear.
COX 21-717, 21-767, 21-718, John Sterling Sliding Wardrobe Mirror Doors, Made in the U.S.A.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. We may have actually just found a better replacement for the top guide than our 23-044, and are currently working on bringing it in. As for the bottom roller, check out our 23-081 and see if that is a good match.

The bottom roller is simply screwed on, while the top guide is held in with hooks. You will need to work those hooks out in order to remove it.

I will let you know as soon as the new top guide comes in.
A home owner from Downey, CA says:
Donna,

Yes, please let me know about it! Appreciate very much your help!
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Alright, please see our new 23-090 and see if this can work for you.
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.