Missing casement piece

A quick learner from USA says:
I am missing this locking piece from a crank style window. Is it something you carry or recognize? Thank you.

User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Zack. I'm afraid I couldn't find this exact part. Just based on its appearance, it may be older and no longer made. Take a look at the 38-129 and 38-156, instead. I can't be sure these will work but I believe they function the same way. Plus, since they have two holes, they won't swivel around like your old latch is. Look them over and see what you think. If you do go this route, be very careful when you drill new holes in your window as you don't want to hit the glass.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)