Missing glazing bead on one of the windows

A home owner from Connecticut says:
Hi guys,

I was power washing my house the other day and discovered that one of my windows was missing a glazing bead. I am having the hardest time looking for a replacement. I think 55-303 looks close to what I have. Could you take a look at it?

Really appreciate your help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 647F0E22-E335-46C9-84E4-569026D760C8.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I agree that our 55-303 looks very similar. It may be what you need, especially if these are Andersen brand windows, but it will ultimately come down to size. Refer to the 55-303 dimensions below for reference.

Profile view of 55-303
Profile view of 55-303
A home owner from Connecticut says:
Thank you very much, Tom! The windows are Andersen indeed and the measurements seem right. Going to place an order. Thanks again for your help!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Awesome! Always nice when it's so straightforward. Thanks for ordering from us and please let me know if I can be of service in the future.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.