Missing little clips on top rail of Certainteed window

A home owner from Providence, RI says:
Hi there,

I'm not able to spot any identifying marks on the window except the manufacturer, but I am missing the clip/pin that holds the meeting rail to the window casing at the top of the lower sash. Any ideas if that's a replaceable part?
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, I think we can help. This part is known as a "tilt latch." There's one part in particular that comes to mind right away. See our 26-317 Certainteed tilt latch. This looks pretty close to what you have in terms of style, but I would go over our measurements just to be sure.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)