Missing part?

A quick learner from Stratford, NJ says:
Hello, I'm looking for the part in the picture attached that I have wrote 'missing' on. Seems like they are the friction parts. The windows that do not have there will not stay up. I need four of them.
Thank You
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot_20201113-092624_Gallery.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot_20201113-092019_Gallery.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot_20201113-092002_Gallery.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Michael. See our 18-065 or 18-089 Metal Top Sash Guides. Could you need one of these? Take a look and see what you think. 

How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.