Missing part for Shower Door

A home owner from Elkhart Indians says:
My newly acquired home, is missing a piece to connect the glass door top hinge to the metal trim above the glass. Can you help?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2D4FCA86-452D-42C0-BAE4-DE19D066FC0A.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D428FCDD-6EDF-46D5-9550-981FE87662B7.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C9362114-BA44-415F-93F7-7AE86FF41B3A.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Check out our 10-081 Pivot Hinge Kit. See if these are what you're looking for.

A landlord from Elkhart Ind says:
Hi
Ive tried your hinge you sent. I am the one who is posted on you question list of a missing part to a shower door. Please look at the picture real close. the part I am missing connects to the metal bar to allow the door to pivot. What was sent was what I have already on the door. The door is missing the part that connects the metal bar (female part) missing. The picture shows what I am missing to allow the door to swing. The metal bar has a side hole in it, I assume to connect to allow the bottom existing piece to be inserted into the existing hardware.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1279.JPG
Profile picture of Bob

Thanks for getting back to me. I see what you mean. I have some good news--we believe we might be able to bring in what you're looking for. We'll get back to you as soon as we can with an update. Thanks for bearing with me. 

Profile picture of Bob

Great news! My product director just informed me that we have a kit on order. Please allow us a couple weeks for us to get this in for you. We will let you know the moment it becomes available. Thanks again for bearing with us. 

Profile picture of Bob

Hello again! Please see our new 10-081B, now online. Look it over and see if you think this is what you need. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.