Missing parts

A quick learner from Roseville says:
This is the left-hand window all parts are included on the opposite side for a right hand window I am missing the two parts that are circled as far as where I can identify from your site it is the stud bracket I saw one that looks the same but the mounting stud is facing down instead of up he's facing up in the window that we have also the piece that fits into the track that is mounted to the bottom of the window that goes all the way across is also missing but yet again this is a right hand piece not a left-hand as you see in the picture all these parts are missing on the opposite window
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 94AA38AB-8E47-41FA-92A9-ECC76991A7D7.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, thank you for writing in. In regards to your stud bracket, see our 39-560 and 39-561. The other part you show looks to be part of a hinge arm. We do not carry that black slider piece separately, but we can offer a replacement hinge set. See our 36-048. Review its dimensions to ensure that this could work for you. 

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.