Missing the Pin

A home owner says:

Hello,

As you can see I have part #21-205 bracket. I am missing the pin that goes with it. Are you able to let me know what part I need? Not sure if the diagram is helpful.

Thank you,

Eve

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The 21-205 bracket is compatible with many, many different hinges. I can't be sure what you need without seeing the original. Some possibilities are our 21-014, 21-048, 21-049, 21-054, 21-058, 21-061, or 21-062.

A home owner says:
My doors look different than the doors on your site. Does this help narrow down what pin you would recommend to go with part 21-205

Thank you
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid not. Without seeing the original hinge as a reference, I'm not able to narrow it down any further. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.