Missing weather stripping

A quick learner from Sewell says:
Hello! We just moved in to our new home and noticed there's a significant gap beer our front door. An amazing associate at Lowe's pointed us in the direction of Swisco.com if the weather stripping at Lowe's didn't work. Here we are, lol. There's no identifying features to the door. We replaced the Original lock and door knob so I didn't get any info from that- if you can even do that.
Thanks in advance!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Thanks for your patience during this busy summer season.

We have one type of seal that may be worth considering, and that's our 58-176. This is nice for prime doors because it just wraps around the bottom and installs on the sides using screws. I'm just not sure if its size will work for you. Review the dimensions below and let me know what you think.

A quick learner from Sewell says:
that looks perfect! thank you :)
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

My pleasure. Let me know if you ever needed anything else.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.