Model 6002 Gorell Doorwall

A home owner from USA says:
I have a Gorell Doorwall model 6002. I need rollers for this door and was wondering if you have them and how much are they?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I believe Gorell used our 18-018 roller before they went out of business, but I cannot confirm. The only way to know for sure is to remove your existing roller from the door and see how well it matches up to the one I mentioned. You could also consider the 18-149, which is stainless steel.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)