Monarch closet door guides

A quick learner from Sacramento,CA says:
I need the (2 sets of 2)plastic clips that adhere to the top of the Monarch mirrored doors and a new track or 2 (depending on cost).

Without these clips, the smaller door sits under the too holding bracket? but which will cause the door to fall.

Are the brackets on the smaller door (with the nylon wheels built into the door) able to be adjusted like the ones with the screw?

Thanks for any info you can provide.

Best, Jeff
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Jeff. I'm afraid I don't know exactly what kind of bracket you need. Would it be possible to see a picture of it?

As for the track, since your wheel is concave you could use either our 47" long 23-270, 59" long 23-271, or 71" long 23-272, depending on what length you need.

Lastly, I am not immediately familiar with a closet door whose wheels are build into the frame. You would need to check the frame around the wheel to see if there is an adjustment screw or not, but based on your description there is a good chance that it doesn't have that capability.

Hi Tom,

Do you also sell the plastic brackets for the top of the doors that are used to slide along the upper tract within the closet door?
Profile picture of Tom

There are many products that would match that description. In order to determine if we have the guide in question, I would need to see a photo of it. Would that be possible?

Hi Tom,

Here you can see the clip on the larger door. It is a plastic piece as wide as the upper tract to assist the door with sliding and staying put.

You may be able to see, in the picture there is adhesive on the top frame of the smaller door where I assume another of these clips would stick.

Hopefully you understand?

Thanks,
Jeff
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6E4F918E-A008-4700-B701-BD7DCB8AC2C4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C0B45084-3620-4329-83EC-1BE9D31D9145.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks, Jeff. I do recognize that part, yes. We actually sold this very part for quite a while, but it was discontinued back in 2018 and to my knowledge no direct alternative was ever made. I've heard from other customers in the past who claimed to use our 23-079 as a replacement, but I have never tried it myself and therefore cannot confirm.

It may be worth considering, at least. Look it over and see what you think.

Detail of 23-079
Detail of 23-079

Hi Tom,

Thanks so much.

I've ordered the 2 tracks and the clips.

Much appreciated,
Jeff
Profile picture of Tom

Awesome, thank you! We appreciate your business.

Please let me know if we can be of any assistance in the future.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.