Monton window from 2000 need latch for double hung window

A quick learner from Cheyenne wyoming says:
I lost the female portion of the window latch. The latch i still have measures 2-1/16 between the screw holes. Local harwarstore versions (prime) are too thick and the ones i have seem to specific to my window. No one in town sells monton windows and they may have been bought by another company. No info on that and only monton windows that comes up in search is swisco.com so here i am
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210617_162021.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210616_223456.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210617_162004.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! I'm not familiar with the Monton brand, unfortunately, but we do sell the 90-177. Could this possibly work for you? I think it is the best match we have in our inventory, but see what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.