Mortise Flush Lever

A home owner from Cape Coral fl says:
I do not see this one on your site. I have included the measurements in the photos. I am looking for this in brushed Nickel. This has the rod as it is not mounted at the top or bottom of the door as well the outside of it has the rounded end on both ends to fit the hole.

Any helps is appreciated.

Thanks

Michael
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210405_083051[1].jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210405_083102[1].jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210405_083133[1].jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210405_083144[1].jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210405_083228[1].jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! We do carry a flush lever bolt but it's not the same as your current hardware. I'm afraid you'll need to find the manufacturer of the door to see if they can supply you the part. Another option would be to check with a local locksmith to see if they're familiar with this type of flush bolt. I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.