Mortise Lock Anti-Slam Button

A home owner from El Cajon, CA says:
The external tab on my anti-slam button (A-shaped internal metal part within the mortise lock assembly) has sheared off. Can I purchase the anti-slam button part separately or do I have to purchase an entire 82-238 mortise lock assembly?
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
You will have to purchase the entire Double Hook Mortise Lock, as we do not sell any of the other parts separately.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)