Mortise latch

A professional from Redding CA says:
Looking for a missing mortise latch. The mortise opening measures 3/4" w x 4 7/16" L x 1 5/16 d. The screw holes are 3 1/2" apart. Latch pin is at a 45 degree angle and the handle screws are 3 7/8" apart.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 61376289352__E95C7EED-871B-44AA-BC70-AD596E3B9404.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2903.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2906.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2905.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2904.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. This mortise might have a bit of a strange setup. I'm not sure exactly what would install this way. I can tell you at least that nothing we have has a 3-1/2" hole spacing, and no mortise I know of installs to the back of the frame. Usually the holes are up on the face.

That said, please give us a little time to look into this. Maybe we can find something that will work in this capacity. In the meantime, please give me any other information that might be helpful. The name of the manufacturer might give us the clue we need, especially.

A professional from Redding CA says:
I believe the measurement between the mounting screws is 3 9/16". The mortise 82-244 may be the right one. I've ordered it already. Fingers crossed.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Oh, great! I'm glad you found a good match. Please let us know how it works out.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.